Saturdays in December
Under The Mistle-Reel
Come play your favorite games for cash and BIG prizes!
This Could Be Your Lucky Day
Join us on Saturdays in December for exciting prize drawings and your chance at taking home your share of $8,000 worth of cash and prizes!
- Ada Gaming Center is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Ada Gaming Center is giving away $8,000 in cash throughout the “Under the Mistle-Reel” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: Employees of Ada Gaming Center; Employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Drawings will be held on Saturdays, December 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2023, from 6:00 pm to 9:15 pm, and a total of $1,600 will be given away each promotion night. Cash will be distributed as two (2) $75, three (3) $100, two (2) $125, two (2) $150, and one (1) $200. At approximately 9:15 pm each drawing night, one Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) $400 cash prize.
- Patrons must be present and actively playing an electronic gaming machine at the time of each drawing, to be eligible for random selection.
- To qualify as “actively playing” a patron must have placed a wager at that machine within five (5) minutes of the drawing time.
- Preliminary prize winners will have the opportunity to randomly select their cash prize from a themed prop.
- Limit of one (1) preliminary prize per Patron, per night during this promotion.
- All Patrons will be eligible for Grand Prize drawings. Limit of one Grand Prize per promotion.
- Ada Gaming Center’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Casino Management reserves the right to ask Patrons who are not actively playing to relinquish their electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. The winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before the prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. Also, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from gameplay, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies, and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.